There are a lot of things you can do to maintain good personal hygiene and at the same time improve your overall health. Having good hygiene habits can actually help boost your immune system and lower your risk of diseases. That is why among seniors, doing hygiene tasks is really important and shouldn’t be compromised:
Listed below are some personal hygiene practices that seniors should follow:
- Eating healthy and staying hydrated always.
- Wearing deodorant and changing into clean clothes daily.
- Trimming nails often, brushing teeth twice a day, and washing hands from time to time.
- Getting enough sleep every night since lack of sleep can leave you feeling run down and compromise your immune system. Also, consider getting personal care in Texas.
- Taking a shower daily to remove bacteria and other irritants from your skin and to reduce your risk of rashes or other skin problems.
Prioritizing the health and well-being of our clients is our top priority as a trusted provider of home care services in Houston, Texas.
Humane Health Care, Inc. is a provider services agency that has been serving clients in the State of Texas since 1996. Our custom care plans provide just the right mix of services that preserve your loved one’s independence, maintain their in-home safety, and enhance the quality of their lives.
So if you are interested in availing of our services, please do not hesitate to call us today.